Synergy Spectrum Foam
- Constructed of viscoelastic foam with
a four-way-stretch standard cushion
- Available in widths from 10" to 32" and depths from 10" to 28", the Synergy
Spectrum Foam is sized to fit a large range
of your wheelchair users, from pediatric to
adult and bariatric (thanks to the cushion’s
650-lb. weight capacity).
- 3" high and designed to
provide positioning support and skin protection.
- Available options include an incontinence
cover and a solid seat insert.
JUNIOR Cushions & Back Supports
- Kids are not just miniature adults, which is why VARILITE used
anthropometric data to create its JUNIOR line of seat cushions
and back supports for active users.
- Seat cushions are available in a
10x10" size using Air-Foam Floatation.
- Back supports come in Mid
or Deep configurations in
a 10" size that fits chairs
measuring 9" to 11".
use Air-Foam Floatation with
Synergy TRU-Comfort 2
- Created for wheelchair users seeking skin protection.
- Constructed of viscoelastic foam with a four-way stretch cover.
- Available in widths from 16" to 22" and in depths of 14" to 24".
- Can handle user weight capacities up to 450 lbs.
Matrix Seating USA
Matrix Easy Fit
- An integrated cushion and washable custom cover: Matrix’s surface module cushions (pads) spread pressure evenly to allow for excellent airflow and to significantly decrease moisture and heat retention.
- The thermo-elastic polymer cushion is designed to provide superior pressure relief and shear reduction.
- A washable, padded cover is available; it secures in place and does not shift around complex curves, yet can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Grows and adjusts per the client’s needs.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- Designed for users at high risk of skin breakdown who also have aggressive positioning needs.
- Features a contoured foam base made of closed-cell foam that’s easy to modify.
- Additional positioning is provided by the soft, contoured top layer.
- Femoral transition and rear wall help prevent fluid migration while gently supporting the trochanters and posterior pelvis.
- With JAY Flow Fluid or ROHO Dry Floatation air inserts to conform to the user’s unique shape.
- Providing exceptional pressure distribution, positioning stability and comfort, the Meridian has two independently adjustable Air-Foam Floatation chambers for maximum pressure distribution and independent positioning of the pelvis and thighs.
- Dual chambers work together to correct sacral sitting by creating a pre-ischial ridge that prevents the ischial tuberosities from sliding forward into posterior pelvic tilt.
- Combine with the contoured Wave base for added stability.
Blue Chip Medical Products Inc.
Gel Pro Elite
- A combination of fluidized gel and foam, the Gel Pro Elite car cushion helps to stabilize its user and maintain a proper seated position.
- The shell is made of high-density foam surrounding a segmented aqueous gel bladder.
- The bladder’s fluidized gel provides comfort and optimal pressure redistribution, including in areas where skin is close to the bone.
- Built to aid in the reduction of pressure and tissue deformation.
- Patented contour redistributes forces of pressure and shear from high-risk areas, while selectively applying the forces to more tolerant areas to help decrease long-term skin risk.
- Lightweight cushion is also engineered to help skin stay cooler and drier, while improving sitting stability.