Seating & Positioning
Appropriate seating and positioning can enable you to be more comfortable in your wheelchair for longer periods of time while accomplishing more activities such as getting ready in the morning and doing household chores.
MPS Mini Maxx
- Combines a power
standing function with a full range of power
positioning solutions, all in a compact design
that offers your smallest users a unique
combination of independence, function
- Offers 45° of
CG tilt, 165° of recline/ESR (Extended Shear
Reduction), and 7" seat elevation with Mini
Power Articulating Belt Drive Center Mount
available exclusively on the ROVI A3 power
base through Motion Concepts.
accommodate Motion Concepts’ full line
of innovative power positioning products
plus Invacare Matrx seating.
- Features the Active Ride Control Suspension
System; a narrow 25.5" base width and 36.5" base length; a turning radius of 20.5"; 4-pole
EAD motors; 3" ground clearance; a 17.7-mile
range; and a 6.2-mph top speed.
- Use the
ROVI A3 as the foundation for up to 50° of
CG tilt, 170° of recline, and nearly 12" of seat
elevation via Motion Concepts’ modular
- And the Multi-Position
Standing Maxx System gets users vertical.
iLevel Power Chairs
- Improves daily functionality and
quality of life by allowing operation of the
power chair with the seat elevated up to 12" (10" on the Q6 Edge HD) while operating
the chair at speeds up to 4.5 miles per hour.
- Patented Extra Stability Technology
enhances safety for transfers, reach, and
numerous other activities of daily living and
provides a smooth and stable ride.
- Available on the Edge 3 Stretto, Edge 3 and
numerous other Quantum power bases. Retrofittable on the Edge 3 and Q6 Edge 2.0.
- Weight capacity of 300 pounds
(400 lbs. on the Q6 Edge HD).
- Front and rear
LED fender lights come standard with iLevel.
Alltrack M3 with Custom Standing
- Unsurpassed dual-action suspension
system that includes a six-wheel interactive
suspension and vertical shock absorption,
this standing module
provide the highest stability, great traction
and optimal user comfort.
Plug & Play e-bx controller uses iQ actuators
to retain seating settings.
- Transitioning from
seating to standing is smooth with great positioning
through the full range of movement.
- Stealth Products has taken its “The World’s
Best” (TWB) hardware and simplified it into a
single unified line.
- Most UniLink adjustments
can be made using just one tool: a 4mm hex
- All UniLink elements are compatible
with each other, and all systems use the
same link option and three size options: 1.5" (3.81cm), 2" (5.08 cm) or 3" (7.62cm).
calls UniLink a “unified ecosystem” that’s
- ATPs can build nearly limitless
positioning components while offering
improved strength — UniLink provides
four times the strength of the TWB family of
products. Kits include Pelvic/Thigh, Trunk,
Elbow Stops, Head, and Back systems.
- Features a
smaller footprint that’s perfect for pediatric,
adolescent and smaller adult clients.
base and seat frames retain the 18" width of
the Raz-AT commode chair so the Raz-CAT
can still be positioned over a toilet.
- Base frame is shortened 3" to make the chair
- A depth-adjustable
back offers depths from 12" to 15" (to front of
frame) or up to 17" with the front of the seat
overhanging the seat frame.
- The standard
seat has an elongated aperture to work with
seat depths of 12-15", and custom seats are
- The Raz-CAT has 40° of tilt and a
250-lb. user weight capacity.
stable foundation for exploration and
- Lightweight multi-stiffness foam
promotes immersion, stability and positioning,
while the washable, water-resistant
cover lets kids be kids.
- Each cushion features
a VARILITE self-inflating valve for quick and
- Designed specifically for
children using anthropometric data, the
VARILITE JUNIOR line features a full range
of size-appropriate seating and positioning
items to support children in their mobility
devices, allowing them to go where their
imagination takes them.
- Available exclusively on the ROVI A3 power
wheelchair base, the standUP Maxx system
combines power standing with a full range
of power positioning, all in a modular design
with a compact footprint and tight turning
- Offers a range of configurations:
Choices include -45° CG Tilt Only with
Synchronized Center Mount Foot Platform;
-45° CG Tilt Only with Belt Drive Center Mount
Articulating Foot Platform (BDC); and -45°
CG Tilt, 7" Seat Elevation with Synchronized
Center Mount Foot Platform.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
QUICKIE Q700-UP M
- Combines the
Q700 M mid-wheel-drive base with Sunrise’s
SEDEO ERGO seating to give users the power
- A new biomechanical standing/seating system gives its user the ability to
stand up to 77° to enhance independence
and function, and to tap into the many
benefits of standing.
- Has up to six
programmable memory positions, accessible
with the touch of a button, to create a
- Features Spider-Trac 2.0 Suspension
Biometric Positioning and reliable 4-pole
- Designed to provide postural integrity, pressure relief and comfort, even to users with very complex postural needs.
- Extreme contouring makes it capable of applying surface contact with the user’s body, while being able to accommodate many different trunk shapes.
- The padded molding structure is composed of a three-layered Spex cube contouring substrate; the best result is achieved by creating areas of greater or lesser support with the adjustment of the multiple layered, padded pocket cells.
- Can also adapt to a user’s changing postural needs.
- For wheelchair users looking for an accurately fit custom seating solution with a softer, more forgiving sitting surface.
- Ride CAM Wedges can be used to adjust cushion contours to accommodate weight changes, tissue atrophy and postural changes.
- Choose from soft or extra soft foam.
- Has an inner incontinence-proof cover and an outer breathable spacer mesh fabric cover that promotes airflow.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
Q700 M SEDEO PRO
- Combines a highly adjustable seat frame with a broad choice of support and positioning options.
- Ideal for changing conditions and can be easily customized to suit individual requirements.
- Most adjustments can be easily made using just one tool, included on the chair.
- Choose from four backrest options and a full array of legrest options.
- Offers multiple selections for maximum comfort and positioning needs.
Matrix Seating USA
- The Micro-Modular Seating insert is capable of unlimited adjustments after the shape has been formed, and without requiring a heat gun.
- Includes a removable shell, and its see-through insert design confirms contact between the user and the seat.
- A proprietary open-cell foam is soft to the touch, but maintains appropriate positioning, breathability and pressure relief.
- Has a breathable cover to reduce moisture.
- Donut seat cushion is designed to provide relief from long hours of sitting, as well as other conditions such as hemorrhoids, tailbone injuries, pregnancy relief/post-natal recovery, and post-surgery recoveries.
- Design includes a generous coccyx cutout and seating wedge shape.
- Includes a removable, washable, two-way-stretch cover.
Blue Chip Medical Products Inc.
Gel Pro Elite
- A high-density foam shell surrounds a uniquely styled gel bladder to form a comfortable gel cushion
- unsurpassed in pressure redistribution.
- Segmented gel bladder contains an aqueous, highly viscous gel for immersion and envelopment around bony prominences.
- Helps to stabilize and reduce the “rocking” motion found in other types of gel cushions.
- Available in 16", 17", 18", 20" 22" and 24" sizes.
- PinDot ContourU 4U custom-molded cushions and backs are seating solutions made easy with four standard configuration models that cover the most popular and most-often-chosen options by PinDot customers.
- To order, just provide one of the four new model numbers, molded shape and cushion width.
- One price covers included options.
- PDAC approval allows you to submit one price for configured product reimbursement.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Designed to redistribute pressure to assist in the prevention of pressure injuries, the Gel-U-Seat cushion incorporates high-density foam encapsulating a dual-chamber gel bladder for patient comfort.
- A water-resistant, low-shear stretch nylon cover with tie straps secures the cushion to the wheelchair.
- Sizes range from 16x16" to 24x18"; all sizes of this cushion are 3" in height.
- Combines features needed for optimal pressure relief, while providing unmatched stability and durability.
- Innovative air channels allow more air to move beneath the user in a smoother, more controlled flow to stimulate blood circulation.
- Medical-grade PVC and processes such as patented High Frequency Welding and injection molding make the CG Air durable, while cells retain their shape for stability without splaying.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- An adjustable wheelchair cushion with skin protection features, including a JAY Flow Fluid insert in a package that’s comfortable, stable and supportive.
- Its contoured base is constructed from closed cell foam, providing positioning of the pelvis and thighs.
- Additional positioning is provided by a soft, dense foam top layer that assists in supporting comfort and helps increase sitting tolerance.
- The Matrx PSP (Posture Seat Polymer) cushion includes a molded-in polymer layer for shear reduction and skin protection.
- Anatomically contoured HR foam has Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial and odor protection.
- Signature features include rear cushion radius and a waterfall front edge.
- Ultralightweight (2 lbs. and up) PSP has a reversible Startex outer cover and a zippered Startex inner cover.