Synergy TRU-Comfort 2
- Created for wheelchair users seeking skin protection.
- Constructed of viscoelastic foam with a four-way stretch cover.
- Available in widths from 16" to 22" and in depths of 14" to 24".
- Can handle user weight capacities up to 450 lbs.
Matrix Seating USA
Matrix Easy Fit
- An integrated cushion and washable custom cover: Matrix’s surface module cushions (pads) spread pressure evenly to allow for excellent airflow and to significantly decrease moisture and heat retention.
- The thermo-elastic polymer cushion is designed to provide superior pressure relief and shear reduction.
- A washable, padded cover is available; it secures in place and does not shift around complex curves, yet can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Grows and adjusts per the client’s needs.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- Designed for users at high risk of skin breakdown who also have aggressive positioning needs.
- Features a contoured foam base made of closed-cell foam that’s easy to modify.
- Additional positioning is provided by the soft, contoured top layer.
- Femoral transition and rear wall help prevent fluid migration while gently supporting the trochanters and posterior pelvis.
- With JAY Flow Fluid or ROHO Dry Floatation air inserts to conform to the user’s unique shape.
- Providing exceptional pressure distribution, positioning stability and comfort, the Meridian has two independently adjustable Air-Foam Floatation chambers for maximum pressure distribution and independent positioning of the pelvis and thighs.
- Dual chambers work together to correct sacral sitting by creating a pre-ischial ridge that prevents the ischial tuberosities from sliding forward into posterior pelvic tilt.
- Combine with the contoured Wave base for added stability.
Blue Chip Medical Products Inc.
Gel Pro Elite
- A combination of fluidized gel and foam, the Gel Pro Elite car cushion helps to stabilize its user and maintain a proper seated position.
- The shell is made of high-density foam surrounding a segmented aqueous gel bladder.
- The bladder’s fluidized gel provides comfort and optimal pressure redistribution, including in areas where skin is close to the bone.
- Built to aid in the reduction of pressure and tissue deformation.
- Patented contour redistributes forces of pressure and shear from high-risk areas, while selectively applying the forces to more tolerant areas to help decrease long-term skin risk.
- Lightweight cushion is also engineered to help skin stay cooler and drier, while improving sitting stability.
i-Fit Chest Straps
- Made of open-cell material that allows air to circulate and moisture to escape for a cooler, drier, more comfortable experience.
- A slight offset allows for easy adjustment of the chest strap without loosening the anchor bolts.
- The dynamic support provides postural control, a degree of trunk movement and a softer fit on the body.
- Allows movement within a limited range.
Swivel Buckle Hip Belts
Thanks to popular demand, Bodypoint hip belts now feature a low-profile, lightweight swivel buckle that pivots to equalize tension for greater user comfort. Made from black toughened resin, the swivel buckle is discreet but very strong, and it can easily snap together at various angles without jamming. The push release mechanism is more difficult to press to prevent unwanted or unintentional buckle release. The swivel buckle is now available in a 2-Point Padded Hip Belt and an Evoflex Pelvic Stabilizer.
Pro Fit Adjust Headrest
Equipped with high-torque locking hinges, this headrest is designed to stay in place even when used by clients with high tone. Its width is easily adjustable so ATPs can achieve a customized fit. The steel base of the pad provides durability, while the single continuous foam piece adds user comfort. Attaches to a standard 1"-diameter ball headrest bracket for use on power or manual chairs. Choose the pediatric or adult size, and a smooth or knit cover.
X:Panda Dynamic Seating
A multi-adjustable seat in four sizes, the X:Panda includes a dynamic back so the child can extend and push back against relatively light resistance and then return to the desired position. For feeding and transportation times, the back is lockable — or it can be angled to provide an open or closed hip angle. X:Panda has up to 4" of seat width/depth adjustment for growth. Complies with ISO 16840-4.