- A lightweight, modular
and portable wheelchair with youth-oriented
aesthetics and growability in mind.
- A width-expandable chair that grows with
the child, the Flyer has a uniquely designed
tilt-in-space base that accepts more complex
- Comes standard
with -5° to +40° of tilt and 30° of back angle
adjustment, offers optional recline, and is
compatible with a large selection of options
and accessories to achieve ideal positioning
- The modular design allows for
easy removal of the seating module from
the mobility base for simple lifting and more
for a wide range of users and allows them
to embrace daily activities.
- Unique features
such as gas strut suspension, ultra-lightweight
frame, dynamic/on-the-fly seat
height adjustment, and adjustable back
angle make the Elevation a highly adaptable
- Gas springs used in dynamic seat
height adjustment are selected and positioned
at the factory for the weight of the
- Optional rigid-articulating side guards
allow for superior lift and stability when
in elevated seat positions.
- Users can easily
adjust their sitting posture to suit activities.
Diestco Manufacturing Corp.
Folding Safety Flag
- Provides increased
and improved visibility for consumers on the
- Simple installation: It
mounts to vertical tubing on manual wheelchairs
(or on scooters and power wheelchairs,
too!) and easily folds down below the
individual’s head when clearance is an issue.
- The safety flag can be removed from the
mount altogether when the mobility device
is being transported in a vehicle.
- The flag
pole, extended, is 52" long.
- Tilting in space meets independent propulsion
and portability in the Liberty FT, built
for independent mobility, particularly via
- Front seat height remains
constant, regardless of tilt position, so a user
can find the optimal tilt angle that allows
foot propelling while maintaining pelvic
stability and reducing shear.
- Provides repositioning for relief from
sitting in a static position.
- Whether tilt is
being used for pressure relief, to facilitate
optimal posture, or to provide a little help
with gravity, the Liberty FT uses gas springs
that can be adjusted to the user’s weight to
make tilting and repositioning effortless.
Diestco Manufacturing Corp.
Manual Wheelchair Cover
from the lightweight nylon
material with DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
backing for the highest level of water resistance.
- Since many manual wheelchairs are
transported on the backs of vehicles using a
hanging carrier, this cover has a back slit to accommodate the
hanging cradle. Simply slip the cover over
and secure once the wheelchair is mounted
on the carrier.
- For improved visibility, the
cover features 300-yard reflective tape.
- Comes with a stuff sack.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- Features up to 55° of
Intelligent Rotation-in-Space technology,
numerous adjustments, and it’s one of
the lightest and strongest tilt-in-space
- Seat frame rotates
around the user’s center of gravity for a
smooth tilting motion that is easy to control
and allows the shortest possible wheelbase
that is easy to maneuver.
- Has a standard weight capacity of 300 lbs.
and up to 400 lbs. on the heavy-duty option.
- The Elevating/Articulating Leg Rest includes
2" of height adjustment to better align with
the knee joint for a natural motion.
- Stealth Products has taken its “The World’s
Best” (TWB) hardware and simplified it into a
single unified line.
- Most UniLink adjustments
can be made using just one tool: a 4mm hex
- All UniLink elements are compatible
with each other, and all systems use the
same link option and three size options: 1.5" (3.81cm), 2" (5.08 cm) or 3" (7.62cm).
calls UniLink a “unified ecosystem” that’s
- ATPs can build nearly limitless
positioning components while offering
improved strength — UniLink provides
four times the strength of the TWB family of
products. Kits include Pelvic/Thigh, Trunk,
Elbow Stops, Head, and Back systems.
- Coming in the summer of 2020.
- Built on the Chevrolet Traverse, the SUV
pairs sleek styling with the roomy space of
a wheelchair-accessible minivan.
percent more space at the rear cabin when
compared to BraunAbility’s Ford Explorer
conversion, wheelchair users can finally own
an accessible SUV without sacrificing room
- Side-entry conversion
features a power in-floor ramp that is
2" wider than the BraunAbility Explorer.
- Sliding door is reinforced for reliable
operation, and the doorway is 54.5" high,
accommodating even tall power chairs.
Prairie View Industries
- No-pinch center-hinge
- Hands to safely stay
in the center while folding the ramp out for
- Weight capacity of 800 lbs.
- Uniquely lightweight design easily separates
into two pieces for convenient transport and
- Offered in a variety of lengths
and features a 30" wide platform to provide
superior stability for mobility devices with
various wheel configurations.
- World’s most
advanced personal mobility wheelchair
securement solution — providing more
options and features than any other docking
- Unique features and options,
such as its tapered design that allows
mobility users to effortlessly guide their
wheelchairs into the proper securement
- Extensive range of brackets
that are available online and are compatible
with today’s most popular wheelchairs, as
well as a wide range of other models.
- Features a
smaller footprint that’s perfect for pediatric,
adolescent and smaller adult clients.
base and seat frames retain the 18" width of
the Raz-AT commode chair so the Raz-CAT
can still be positioned over a toilet.
- Base frame is shortened 3" to make the chair
- A depth-adjustable
back offers depths from 12" to 15" (to front of
frame) or up to 17" with the front of the seat
overhanging the seat frame.
- The standard
seat has an elongated aperture to work with
seat depths of 12-15", and custom seats are
- The Raz-CAT has 40° of tilt and a
250-lb. user weight capacity.
Revive Shower Commode
- Provides positioning for safe, thorough
bathing to allow for an improved ability to
wash hair and increased access to abdominal
and peri areas.
- Up to 67° of recline,
12° of posterior tilt, 10° of anterior tilt,
elevating legrest, and swing-away, removable
weight capacity and an industry-leading
lifetime warranty on side frames and cross
- For a higher weight capacity,
Broda provides the Bariatric Revive, which
provides an 800-lb. weight capacity.
Rolko EasyTransfer Transfer Board
- Offers independent assistance to transfer to and from wheelchair.
- Dual hand
cut-outs plus an innovative notch designed
to encompass the wheel and handrim.
- Able to place the board closer
to the center of the seating surface for more
- Weighs only 3.5 lbs. with a
weight limit of 285 lbs.
AMF-Bruns of America
- Perforated aluminum profiles that are
lightweight, non-slip and extra-strong.
- Available in a
variety of lengths and widths, handles a
weight capacity of 660 to 1102 lbs., and has
an optional 90° opening.
- The ramp can be
installed as a straight fold-up or swivel-mount and can withstand 20G collision
- Works in conjunction
with AMF-Bruns’ eFutureSafe Head & Backrest/Seatbelt, which can allow wheelchair
users to drive safely and comfortably.
Pride Mobility Products
VivaLift! Atlas Plus
- A four-motor
recliner with countless position combinations,
including infinite lay flat, relaxed,
reclined and upward lift.
- Whether reading a book or watching the big game,
this chair provides customized comfort.
- Features include a hideaway wireless phone
charger, hideaway cup holder, power
headrest, power lumbar, USB remote,
lithium battery backup, footrest extension
and power backrest.
weight capacity and is offered in Mushroom,
Walnut, and Steel fabrics.
Vantage Mobility International
VMI Chrysler Pacifica
- Designed for wheelchair users with caregivers.
- Rear-entry vehicle
provides the convenience of direct access
with easy entry/exit for passengers and not having to worry about being "parked in".
- Plenty of space to accommodate up to
two wheelchair passengers.
- 33.75" wide
ramp has a 1,000-lb. weight capacity and
features SecureSides side rails for additional
- The lowered floor length is 100".
Excelerator Stock Handcycle
- Easy to transfer in and out of, making it a very practical alternative mobility device as well as a recreational cycle.
- The 7-speed Shimano hub, with reverse braking, means your hands never have to leave the pedals
- Tri-pin quad hand pedals are a popular option for those who have impaired hand function.
Worksman Family Dual Chariot
- Super Sturdy with Drum Brake and Three Speed Coaster Brake.
- Heavy duty Worksman Stretch Mover Design.
- Dual rear captain seats with fold down armrests (not shown), dual lap-belts (not shown).
- Wheelchair user / passenger sits in the seat on the front side of the cycle.
- Uuniversal tub can be adjusted in many ways.
- A separate seat can also be mounted, if required.
- Rider can watch over the passenger and has a good view of the road.
- Gradually sloping front wheels give the cycle extra comfort and stability while riding.
- Allows a parent or friend to propel the bike, with the option to turn the front pedals on or off, allowing the front rider to get a workout until they get tired.
- Even if they aren’t pedaling, the front rider gets to enjoy all the benefits of bike riding, from the social aspect, to the simple feeling of the wind whipping against their face as they roll down the street.