From power to manual, from basic to fully customized – these vehicles and their many component choices are designed to move you.
- A lightweight, modular
and portable wheelchair with youth-oriented
aesthetics and growability in mind.
- A width-expandable chair that grows with
the child, the Flyer has a uniquely designed
tilt-in-space base that accepts more complex
- Comes standard
with -5° to +40° of tilt and 30° of back angle
adjustment, offers optional recline, and is
compatible with a large selection of options
and accessories to achieve ideal positioning
- The modular design allows for
easy removal of the seating module from
the mobility base for simple lifting and more
for a wide range of users and allows them
to embrace daily activities.
- Unique features
such as gas strut suspension, ultra-lightweight
frame, dynamic/on-the-fly seat
height adjustment, and adjustable back
angle make the Elevation a highly adaptable
- Gas springs used in dynamic seat
height adjustment are selected and positioned
at the factory for the weight of the
- Optional rigid-articulating side guards
allow for superior lift and stability when
in elevated seat positions.
- Users can easily
adjust their sitting posture to suit activities.
- Tilting in space meets independent propulsion
and portability in the Liberty FT, built
for independent mobility, particularly via
- Front seat height remains
constant, regardless of tilt position, so a user
can find the optimal tilt angle that allows
foot propelling while maintaining pelvic
stability and reducing shear.
- Provides repositioning for relief from
sitting in a static position.
- Whether tilt is
being used for pressure relief, to facilitate
optimal posture, or to provide a little help
with gravity, the Liberty FT uses gas springs
that can be adjusted to the user’s weight to
make tilting and repositioning effortless.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- Features up to 55° of
Intelligent Rotation-in-Space technology,
numerous adjustments, and it’s one of
the lightest and strongest tilt-in-space
- Seat frame rotates
around the user’s center of gravity for a
smooth tilting motion that is easy to control
and allows the shortest possible wheelbase
that is easy to maneuver.
- Has a standard weight capacity of 300 lbs.
and up to 400 lbs. on the heavy-duty option.
- The Elevating/Articulating Leg Rest includes
2" of height adjustment to better align with
the knee joint for a natural motion.
- A hybrid
rear-wheel-drive power chair designed
for active people who like to spend time
outdoors while still navigating comfortably
- Combines the
best features of the mid-wheel model with
those of the rear-wheel-drive model.
footprint and the tight turning radius of
only 21.75" (550 mm) from the mid-wheel
platform, as well as tremendous outdoor
performance, high-speed capabilities,
directional stability and the style of the rear-wheel-drive platform.
- An ultralightweight rigid chair with a
dual-frame design and Isolation Technology
- ISO Tech creates an incredibly
smooth ride experience, while protecting the
rider from the onslaught of high-frequency
vibration that would generally be experienced
in a standard wheelchair design.
- Interchangeable ISO Tech polymers enable
tailoring of the ride experience through
varying densities so the ride can go from soft
and supple to stiff and rigid.
- The dual-frame
design elevates performance to rival that of a
dual-tube rigid, while providing adjustability
that no other rigid frame can provide.
- This new pediatric “transitional” chair
features a stable folding frame (with a rigid
frame option), TRU-Comfort seating, and a
range of bright trim colors.
- Offers 45°
posterior tilt, with an optional 5° anterior
- The axle position is adjustable, and Enzo
also has adjustable depth clamping seat rails
and adjustable height clamping back canes.
- Choose from push-to-lock, hub lock, or drum
brakes, as well as numerous wheel and caster
- 185-lb. weight capacity,
with seat depths of 11-20" and seat widths of
12-18", and a seat-to-floor height of 13.5-20".
Edge 3 Stretto
- Narrowest, most
maneuverable power base in America.
- An overall
width of 20.75" with 12.5" drive wheels, the
Edge 3 Stretto provides great maneuverability
in tight spaces and is equipped with
independent SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension).
Optional iLevel adds 12" of power adjustable
seat height at walking speed (up to 3.5 mph).
- Comes standard with
LED front and rear fender lights and a USB
- Toolless removal of
the rear shroud with a battery access door.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
SEDEO PRO with JAY Syncra Seating
- For moderate to complex clinical needs, the
SEDEO PRO combines a highly adjustable
seat frame with a broad choice of positioning
- The modular SEDEO PRO system can
be easily customized and quickly adapted
to changing needs.
- Now available on the
SEDEO PRO is JAY Syncra, a cohesive seating
system designed for optimal performance
with tilt and recline systems.
- JAY Syncra has a
width- and height-adjustable back, a cushion
that fits mild to complex seating needs, and
TDX SP2 HD
- Now available with a heavy-duty base and a captain’s seat option.
- The captain’s seat offers up to 12" of elevation at a 450-lb. weight capacity.
- The Invacare TDX SP2 HD power wheelchair with LiNX Technology platform is designed for consumers who seek high-quality driving performance, elegant design, comfort and remarkable stability with a higher weight capacity.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
Q700 M SEDEO PRO
- Combines a highly adjustable seat frame with a broad choice of support and positioning options.
- Ideal for changing conditions and can be easily customized to suit individual requirements.
- Most adjustments can be easily made using just one tool, included on the chair.
- Choose from four backrest options and a full array of legrest options.
- Offers multiple selections for maximum comfort and positioning needs.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
QUICKIE Q700 M SEDEO ERGO
- Sunrise Medical’s most advanced mid-wheel-drive power wheelchair.
- Delivers intelligent seating for complex mobility, seating and positioning needs.
- Advanced engineering and sophisticated electronics deliver a personalized chair tailored to the client.
- The patented Biometric Repositioning system mirrors the body’s movement through changes in seat positions.
- An all-new feature of this power chair is the SWITCH-IT Remote Seating app.
- A standard weight capacity of 300 lbs./136 kg or an HD option of 450 lbs./205 kg.
- Ideal for active users indoors and outdoors, this mid-wheel drive chair offers great maneuvering over daily obstacles and unsurpassed stability with its suspension and 8"/205 mm front casters (optional).
- Short turning radius, adjustable rehab seating, low seat-to-floor height to 15.75"/400 mm, R-Net electronics and 4-pole 5.9-mph (9.5 km/h) or 6.5-mph (10.5 km/h) motors.
- Alltrack M’s Advanced Geometric Design (A.G.D.) with GC3 technology enhances stability and comfort.
- Combines the look, feel and performance of a rigid wheelchair with the portability and convenience of a folding chair.
- This modern take on a convenient folding frame features a side frame that minimizes connections for a stronger frame, multiple seat-to-floor heights, and wheel locks that can switch from push-to-lock to pull-to-lock.
- A heavy-duty option means the ProSPIN X4 can accommodate consumers weighing up to 350 lbs.
- This attendant-operated stair climber works on angled, straight and curved stairs of many types (wood, metal, concrete or carpeted).
- Attaches to a manual wheelchair and is compatible with most standard, transport, sport or pediatric models.
- Disassemble into three parts that can be easily stored in a car; the heaviest piece is 41 lbs.
- These stair climbers are battery operated, feature three climbing speeds, and have brake wheels that automatically lock upon reaching the step edge.
- A premier entry-level, court-based wheelchair tough enough to be used across a wide range of sports and activities, including basketball, tennis and lacrosse.
- Ideal for individual use or by multiple athletes at schools, clubs or community sports programs.
- These durable chairs utilize two sport mini caster wheels at the front and one sport anti-tip wheel in the rear to provide good maneuverability on multiple court surfaces.
- The chairs use common wheel and bearing sizes and have also been designed so that parts are easy to replace or repair.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- IRIS is an acronym for Intelligent Rotation in Space. Created by Sunrise Medical in 2006, Rotation-in-Space or Tilt-in-Space helps to facilitate respiration, feeding, pressure relief and visual alignment for the wheelchair user.
- Features up to 55° of Intelligent Rotation in Space Technology, the broadest range of positioning and caregiver options, numerous adjustments, and it’s one of the lightest and strongest tilt-in-space wheelchairs available today.
- Intelligent Rotation in Space technology means the seat frame rotates around the user’s center of gravity.
- Available in adult or pediatric models.
4Front Power Chair
- Featuring SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension). Designed to address real-world needs, 4Front focuses on ride quality, driveability and safety; its suspension is based on leading automotive suspension systems.
- SRS uses four coilover gas-charged shocks for an ultra-smooth ride. The geometry in which the shocks are integrated into the power base allows independent wheel travel plus power base stabilization.
- Up to 10" of safe seat elevation while 4Front travels at 3.2 mph.
- Delivers a smooth ride that lessens the bumps and jarring that can cause positional problems or increased tone and spasticity for complex rehab power chair users.
- The pull-based propulsion of REV Wheels is designed to minimize factors that can contribute to shoulder injury and pain in manual wheelchair users.
- Offers two models: The REV-HX was created for quickness and responsiveness, while the REV-LX was made to be easier to use.
- Both models can strengthen shoulder and back muscles that are neglected during standard self-propulsion.
- Covered via insurance, including Medicare, Veterans Affairs and private insurance funding.
Freedom NXT Tilt-in-Space
Positioning + Power Add-On
- A lightweight, compact and transportable option made especially for active families.
- Add the new Alber e-fix E35 Power Add-On Drive to create the ride that active kids have been dreaming about and the independence their caregivers have been asking for.
- Families on the go will appreciate how easily it disassembles, lifts and stows into small spaces for transport.
- The entire system adjusts to meet the ever-changing needs of growing children up to 225 lbs.